PLAY SLOW, PLAY WELL, PLAY SAFE
Welcome to the HOME PAGE of the online home of the Essex Walking Football League.
The EWFL is a not-for-profit community-based organisation and is dependent upon donations from our clubs and other sources of revenue to be able to pay for our administrative expenses, tournaments and events. Our Officers and Committee members are volunteers and they give up their time freely.
The EWFL believes that Walking Football is a social and recreational sport.
Our aims and objectives are:
- The promotion of walking football in Essex.
- To support the development of the Essex Walking Football League, within Essex and the five London Boroughs of Essex i.e. Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Newham, Redbridge and Waltham Forest.
- To provide competitive opportunities with no contact between its players.
- Not to promote a ‘win at all costs’ attitude. We will cultivate an all inclusive environment in, which players can enjoy themselves.
- To help others to become more mobile and physically fit and to expand their social circles.
Why not join us? If you are interested email: email@example.com.
Probably the friendliest walking football league in the UK….